Friday, June 14, 2013

Been Awhile! Gradient Nails

It has been a long time since I did my nails. Summer comes around and I just get busy. So summer nail art is always sporadic. But last night I decided it was just time to do my nails. I wanted to do a gradient since I have only tried it once and I did really like how it looked. So I decided on a pink and gold gradient and had to add some flowers because I just love flowers!



For the flowers, I tried for one stroke petals, but it didn't work out exactly as I had planned. But I still like them.



For the base, I used my favorite pink, Sally Hanson - Sugar Coat. For the flowers I mixed elf - Cherry Bomb and Sally Hanson Extreme Wear - White On. The gold was elf - Blushing Beauty.  Hopefully I can get to my nails a little more often. I almost forgot how fun it is to create pretty nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment