Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Nails #2

Well, I didn't get as many nail art ideas as I wanted to do... I just get too tired and exhausted anymore. I had some time last night and I made myself do my nails just because I had to have something for Christmas! Hopefully they last that long... Since I didn't get to all the ones I wanted to do, I just kind of combined all of my ideas into one. The candy cane striping didn't turn out exactly as I had wanted... My brushes just aren't that good. I'll need some new ones. But the middle finger turned out the best for the striping! At least I got 1 out of 5! :)


The thumb is just little snowflakes. Then there is a Santa hat, holly, a snowman and a Santa belt. I had wanted to do some art with all holly berries and a winter scene with the snowman and trees. Oh well, another time. 



So I started with my new favorite base, the Sally Hanson Triple Shine-Great White. The candy tips are Sally Hanson-White On and ELF-Red-y-or not. I used the same red for all of the red, same with the white. Those are the major ones anyways. I forgot to look and see what the blue for the scarf was. Well that's all for now. I doubt I'll get any more art in until after Christmas so Merry Christmas!!

KH


No comments:

Post a Comment