Thursday, April 25, 2013

Flowers!

Here is more flower nail art! I just love doing flowers. Some flower designs are hard, but some are really easy like when you are doing small clusters of flowers. You just do some dots and and some lines, easy!



I do really like how this turned out. I wish I had some more shades of pink though. This is actually red and white swirled together. 



I started with my favorite pink basecoat (it's Wet 'N Wild - Sugar Coat) I added three dots of red (no name, it is a very old nail polish that I found) and a dot of Rimmel - French Tip white to each of the red dots and just swirled them together. Since they are such small flowers they don't have to be perfect. When I do bigger swirl roses, I try to add more petals and whatever they need. Next I added some blue (I don't remember the name) dots and the green leaves highlighted with a stripe of darker green (again, don't remember the name) I'll update later. Hopefully I have some time to do my nails this weekend!

KH

No comments:

Post a Comment