Monday, April 1, 2013

Pastels - major fail

These definitely are not by best. It was late when I started them. I wanted something Easter-y but I couldn't really think of anything that I wanted to do. Last year, I went all out with bunnies, eggs, Easter baskets... But it's one of the ones I took on my old phone and on my new phone, it is really blurry otherwise I would post it. Oh well.


I had to redo the ring finger and I only did two coats of my pink instead of three so you can see the nail line and I didn't apply the topcoat very well... It was late like I said.



The design could have been done a little better... but I like the colors together. My minty green is really really light so I had to draw it out with white first, then go over it again with the green. Usually I wear the same thing for almost a week (if i haven't picked it off by then. A very bad habit), but these ones didn't make it nearly that long. I'll come up with something better next time!

KH





No comments:

Post a Comment