Friday, January 24, 2014

Blue flowers

Well, no babies yet. I'm considered full term for twins on Sunday but I'm really hoping I can make it to February. That's only a week-ish away, I think I can make it! Granted, I'm really getting uncomfortable and I'm carrying babies that are a little over 5 pounds each! That's a lot of baby! My ankles definitely feel it.

Onto nails. It has been awhile and my nails were getting so long. I had to cut them anyways, so I decided to do some simple flowers. I chose blue for the flowers just because it's different than my usual pink.




You can't really tell, but the base coat is actually a very sheer, minty green color. I used Sally Hanson-Sea. If I did more than one thin coat, you could be able to tell, but I didn't want to make it too green. I might try a more green base with blue flowers another time. My pink is running out, so I had to come up with another base that wasn't just clear, or plain white. So the flowers are in Sally Hanson-Rain Check, white, Sally Hanson-White On and the leaves are Sinful Colors-Beau Khaki. After trying to remember what names are of colors, I realized that I use a lot of Sally Hanson! Ok, that's all for now.

KH

No comments:

Post a Comment