Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm Back!

Things with two new babies have been pretty hectic, especially working full time on top of that. My little boys are almost 8 months old now and they have been such amazing little guys. I was lucky enough that they pretty much slept through the night since day one! It is awesome watching them grow, play and laugh with each other.

I'm slowly getting more time for myself, so I picked up a couple new polishes the other day just for fun and was inspired to do nails again!




I just kept it really simple and easy. I used my usual base (which after almost a year of no use, it sadly is thick) Sally Hanson - Sugar Coat. The glitter is the new one I bought, Rimmel - Glitter Bomb top coat. You can't tell, but the big glitters are a pretty rose pink. Hopefully, I get to do nails more often. I have some Halloween ideas I'd like to try. 

KH

No comments:

Post a Comment