Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Silver/Gray with flowers

Having a day off is so great! I still have a few household chores to do and babies to play with, but I also get some time to do my nails! :)


I'd seen a post once with gray and pink flowers. I can't remember what it was or where I saw it, but the idea has stuck with me since so this is what I came up with.





The last one is a little blurry... I think the topcoat was too shiny because it just wouldn't focus that well. 

I'm WAY out of practice on doing roses. The pointer finger one is the best, but I just couldn't get it down for the rest of them. The base is Sinful Colors - Tantalize. It's has a slight shimmer and is pretty sheer with one coat, but I didn't want it too gray, so I just left it.The roses have a base of Sally Hanson - Sheer Ecstasy, then Sinful Colors - Captain's Delight and the white is Sally Hanson - White On. The darker gray on the little stems is elf - Misty Haze. I topped it with Sally Hanson - Instant Dry top coat. It works pretty well actually. It's very very shiny, almost too shiny, but I like it well enough. 

KH 




No comments:

Post a Comment