Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Camo!

Hi! It was so nice to have a three day weekend! I need those more often... actually being over 6 months pregnant, I really should start cutting back my hours a little. With each passing week, I get more and more achy. My hips hurt the most, same with my lower back... Oh well, it's all worth it!

So it's hunting season and I have been wanting to go out for an easy hunt, but things just haven't worked out for me yet. I'm hoping this weekend I'll get a chance to go out and hopefully get my deer quickly! :) Ha, wishful thinking, but ya never know. So in honor of hunting season, I had to do camo nails.




I started off with a clear coat for my base, Sally Hanson-Flawless. I sponged some gold next (elf-Blushing Beauty) then randomly added dots of other colors. The green is Sinful Colors-Beau Khaki, black is Wet N Wild-Black Cream and I added extra blobs of the gold color to bring it out more. So there you have it, cute, simple camo! 

KH

No comments:

Post a Comment