Friday, November 22, 2013

Sally Hanson Triple Shine swatch

Normally I don't wear just plain polish. I always add something, but when I saw this new Sally Hanson polish, I just fell in love with it. I seriously couldn't wait to put it on and try it out! I got the Triple Shine-Great White. I loved how it looks so shimmery, like snow! Oh, ignore the bad cuticles... I have a bad habit of biting around my nails and not moisturizing enough... especially now that's it's winter time...



It is a pretty sheer polish... This is actually only 2 kind of thick coats. I've seen where some people need 3 or 4. I could have used 3 probably, especially on that pinky nail, oops. But I just love this! So there is probably the one and only plain nail polish post I'll ever do! :) Guess, I can't really say that, but still. 

KH

No comments:

Post a Comment