Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gray and Black


I bought a new gray recently and I really wanted to try it out. The other grays I have are more like silver so I was excited to find this color! It is more of a soft gray, I think this is only one coat, so it is pretty light.





This was my inspiration for this art. In the picture I think a stamp was used. I've never tried stamping, but I think I'll stick with freehand. It makes it more of a challenge.





I did a black flower design and added some silver glitter polish, like the bottom picture, but less glitter.You can't see it very well. But I still like it! My nails are also really long! Well, long for me, they will be shorter for the next post :) I also need to work on better lighting.

KH

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog looks great! I love it! You do fantastic nails! Looking forward to seeing more!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete