Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pink and Gold

I thought about posting some more of my older work, but since I took all the pictures with my old phone, they look really blurry... Which is sad because some of them I really liked, so I'll have to redo them later. For now, I'll have to post more recent stuff.

This is the first nail art I did when I finally received a set of nail art brushes! Best day ever! I didn't clean up very well, but I think the overall outcome turned out really well.





I tried more realistic roses and started with a light pink and had to mix the pink with a drop of red for the outline of the petals. You cant really tell what the gold is but it's kinda like leaves/filigree. ( I don't have names of colors right now because I don't remember them...) But that's all for today! Sorry for the terrible lighting!


KH

No comments:

Post a Comment