Friday, February 22, 2013

Very Late Valentines Nails

Sometimes when I'm trying to find inspiration for nail art, I just look on Pinterest and try to combine different ideas. But every once in a while, I come across some that I just have to try to replicate. This is one of those. I found it on the Robin Moses Nail Art site and just loved it!



They aren't exactly the same and the colors aren't even remotely the same (partly because I just don't like that bright of a red on me) but I just liked the idea!

Here is another one that was just a cute simple Valentines idea.


My white was running out and getting thick, so it was really hard to get nice lines for the hearts. I'll post better pictures of my roses later. I've been trying to practice the swirl rose technique and I think I'm getting better at it!


KH



No comments:

Post a Comment